5 Favourites #5

Well hello there! It's been a ridiculously long time since I've done my last 5 favorites - almost a year, I know - but I thought it was about time to do them again. I've been a very happy girl lately and I wanted to share the things that are making me happy.



Salamanca
One of my best friends is on Erasmus in Salamanca and I visited her about a month ago. I'm already missing her again like crazy, but I loved the city! And I loved seeing her of course :). I have been there for about 4 full days and they flew by! Salamanca itself isn't too big, so you could probably visit it in 2 days. It's gorgeous though! It's a typical Spanish city with a Plaza Mayor and cozy streets, but I especially loved the Cathedral and the Museum of Art Nouveau (Casa Lis). I'm quite jealous of her living there for 6 months actually! 



The Rosie Project - Graeme Simsion
When I was a kid, I used to read several books a week. There was nothing I loved more than getting sucked in by a story. I'd come home from school and after I had finished my homework, I read the entire evening. I don't have that much time anymore, but I still love reading. I read 8 books in 3 weeks last summer, says enough huh? I spend quite some of my time on the train now I'm studying in Namur, so I decided the trip would be perfect to read books! I heard some great things about the Rosie Project, written by Graeme Simsion. This hilarious book tells the story of university professor Don, who is in search of a wife. Because he's tired of dating, he introduces The Wife Project, which consists of a questionnaire that all interested women should fill in. But then there's Rosie.. I won't tell you any more about it, but this book is too good not to read! There's also a sequel: The Rosie Effect. I'll surely be reading that one too! Oh, and I heard some rumours about a movie being made.. 



Polaroid Pictures
I already wrote a post about the amazing gift my friends gave me, but I'm still in love! Although I loved the clips that were in the package, I decided to hang the pictures above my desk. Whenever I'm studying, I see my friends when I look up! I'm really impressed with the quality of the pictures and I love the concept! I'm pretty sure I'll be using this when I want an original gift. 



Winter Scarves
It's officially zero degrees today in Namur and I'm freezing my butt off. I'm wearing two sweaters today and I'm living in my thick scarves. Our auditorium is still really cold in the morning, so I love wearing scarves that can double up as a blanket. I have a new scarf from Zara that is gigantic, but I honestly have quite a collection of thick scarves so I can change them up once in a while!


Justin Bieber 
I've never been a huge Bieber fan - although I must admit his songs are pretty good to workout to. But up until now, they were always guilty pleasures, not things I'd listen to on and on. But his new songs? Oh boy! I'm afraid I'm turning into a belieber. And I'm not the only one! I loved 'What Do You Mean' when it came out, but 'Sorry' is definitely my favourite! It's pretty much on repeat all day long, as is Adele's Hello. Good mix huh? 

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment