Chocolate Bliss Balls


Well hello there! Still recognize me? No? I don't blame you, it's been a shamingly long time since I've written a post. To be honest, I just couldn't fit it in anymore. I'm the last one to admit that I'm trying to do too many things at one time (hello there stress), but with exams coming up, I just couldn't do it anymore.

But enough of my excuses, I'm back with another recipe! My eternal sweet tooth came up this week again but after a week filled with crappy food, I decided I should make something healthier. These aren't superduper healthy since there is still quite some sugar in them, but it's all natural, so definitely a better option than cookies or dessert.


There are only 4 ingredients in here and they are too easy to whip up. Easier than grabbing a real cookie that is (well, almost). I finally found the perfect dates for these balls! I bought mine at Albert Heijn, it are fresh dates and I found them at the fruit aisle. You want them to be big and juicy, that will make these balls a succes. Now go and make them, and try not to eat them all in one sitting!

Ingredients
for approximately 15 balls
  • 35 grams dark (75% or more) chocolate
  • 60 grams almonds
  • 120 grams dates (about 6), pitted
  • 10 grams coconut oil
In a food processor, mix the almonds and the chocolate. I like to chop them up completely, so no large pieces are left behind.

Cut the dates into smaller pieces and add them to the food processor together with the coconut oil. Mix again until the mixture starts to be sticky.

Roll up in balls of your desired size and if wanted, roll through cocoa or coconut to give it a nice coat. I like to store mine in the fridge. Enjoy!

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 reactions:

Post a Comment